Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

New goodies (AKA haul)

Whoop! A haul post! I'll keep it nice and simple!


My red lenses finally arrived from Pinky Paradise! I ordered a pair of Vassen Dolly Plus Red lenses. I believe they're also known as the I.Fairy series? (Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Bottle-view

I ordered these for my Rei Ayanami cosplay (School uniform, not advanced enough yet to make the plugsuit OTL). I've also been wanting a pair of red lenses and from pictures, these seemed the best! They look absolutely stunning on! I'll make a separate post reviewing these when I get the time to wear them out properly haha!

Here's a not-so-good quality photo of them worn. I was just trying them on with makeup that day.

Red doesn't show up well in this lighting though :(

Next up, I bought two makeup items today ☆

A new liquid eyeliner pen! I already have my beloved Missha one (Which I still love to death) but this one isn't black. It's a wine coloured eyeliner pen! Super super fine brush tip makes it a dream to work with! How it wears, I'll find out in the following days when I wear it out!

Product name: CANDY★SHOP Professional Pen Eyeliner in #3 Wine


I also bought a new eyeshadow today. It was on sale for $2? $3? It's a slightly frosty rose/pink with a hint of maroon. I'm hoping to use it in some harajuku/cult party kei inspired makeup looks (*´・v・)

Product name: Beauty Credit Lovely Eye Color - Dazzling Purple

Colour is a tad darker, must be the frost particles reflecting!

Here's a quick swatch of both products:



EXTRA: I haven't painted my nails in a while (´∇ノ`*)ノ


Essie First base base coat
ORLY Liquid Vinyl
Essie Stroke of Brilliance (Luxeffect polish)
Seche Vite Dry fast top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment