Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

I dolled up for board game night with friends, because I can.

The title says it all.
Board game night with my close friends, and I decided to do myself up because why not?

While waiting for my friends who live in west-end Toronto and Etobicoke to come uptown for dinner, I had enough to time to put a little more effort into how I looked. I was really feeling it too since I hadn't done myself up lately. I used to put on a full face any time I went out, whether it was for food, or for hanging out. I'm just too lazy nowadays.

Anyways, I went for a rose pink + brown sort of smokey cat eye with my beloved Ayamo Rockabilly lashes from the Eyemazing x Amoyamo collection. I even curled my hair slightly ( ´∀`)


Before curling

After!

Also wanted to show off my hair colour (。・ω・。) I got it touched up recently since my roots were kind of really bad...

It's a high lift ash blonde colour mixed with a 40 volume developer (No bleach!), which is the same colour I did last time. Because it's done on top of a high lift colour from before, the lightening is more apparent. Next time, I'm thinking of going blonde again(*´▽`*)


Close-ups!





Please ignore the eyelash band (⌒_⌒;) The eyeliner I use isn't entirely matte; it has a bit of a shimmer to it, so it doesn't hide the lash band as well as a matte colour would.
(Also ignore that corner that came up shhhhh you wouldn't have been able to tell in real life)

Hmm I also need to do a bit of eyebrow grooming it seems. The problem with taking photos with a DSLR is the high-def. You can see every bit of eyebrow hairs that are growing (/□\*)・゜


Rundown of products: 


Face:
• MAJOLICA MAJORCA Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
• ETUDE HOUSE Bright Fit BB Cream in W13 Natural Beige
• MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
• MAJOLICA MAJORCA Skin Lingerie Pore Cover Pressed Powder

Eyes:
• SHU UEMURA 6♡PRINCESS Collection Heart-full Pink Parallel Palette
• MAJOLICA MAJORCA Perfect Automatic Liner in BR601 (Brown)
• EYEMAZING X AMOYAMO lashes in Rockabilly (Ayamo)
• INNISFREE Skinny Waterproof Microcara
• HEAVY ROTATION Powder Eyebrow & Nose Shadow in 02 Natural Brown
• DOLLY WINK Eyebrow Mascara in 03 Cocoa

Cheeks:
• SHU UEMURA 6♡PRINCESS Collection Heart-full Pink Parallel Palette (Cheek colour)
• BENEFIT Watt's Up

Lips:
• REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry

Circle lenses are Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment